The Protect IU Blog
January is Data Privacy Month!
It's a new year - a perfect time to make some resolutions to better protect your privacy, and that of those whose personal information you collect, store, and use at work. January is Data Privacy Month, with January 28 being celebrated around the world as International Data Privacy Day!
Here are some ways to refresh your knowledge about privacy-aware business and consumer practices this month:
1) Watch one or more of the IU Data Privacy Month webinars!
- Are You Smarter Than Your Phone? Launch of Data Privacy Month in Higher Education
- Scalable Privacy: An NSTIC Grant for the Identity Ecosystem
- Identity Theft: How to Protect Yourself
- Mobile Device Security
- It's Not Just Facebook! - What Every College Student Should Know About Online Privacy
2) Come in person to learn about identity theft, and mobile device security!
On Data Privacy Day - Monday, January 28th - come to the IUPUI Campus Center for a spec