- Compliance Exchange
- Compliance Obligations
- Training and Agreement Tracking (E Training)
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (E GRC)
- Compliance Awareness Poster
The Compliance Exchange is a group of functional level compliance officers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and policy owners set up to coordinate and communicate through the exchange of information.
The Compliance Exchange allows sharing of:
- common compliance issues and ideas;
- news and current events;
- resources and tools;
- activities and initiatives; and
- professional development and training opportunities.
Anyone with compliance responsibility at any Indiana University campus may participate in the Compliance Exchange.
If you are a compliance professional at IU and would like to be a part of the Compliance Exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obligations and requirements to which the university must comply:
- Ongoing rules and regulations, accreditations, laws, and contractual obligations
One of the keys for achieving complianc