News & Alerts
While we try to actively use social networking, these may not be monitored at all times, especially during an emergency. You should always dial 911 during an emergency or threat to personal safety!
|IU Emergency Management & Continuity|
|IU Emergency Management & Continuity||twitter.com/IUEMC|
- What am I signing up for? What types of information will I receive via email?
- You can receive news and alerts related to safety, security, and preparedness from across all IU campuses.
- Who may receive these email updates?
- Everyone. Anyone with a valid email address is welcome to subscribe to our email updates.
- Is this the same as IU Notify? How can I make sure I receive emergency notifications?
- No, this is not a replacement for IU Notify, but rather, a supplement. This is designed so that general members of the public may receive safety, security, and preparedness related information from IU.
IU students, staff, and faculty will receive emergency alerts and notifications via IU Notify. Ensure your contact information is up-to-date in OneStart.