News & Alerts
|IU Emergency Management & Continuity|
|IU Emergency Management & Continuity||twitter.com/IUEMC|
- What am I signing up for? What types of information will I receive via email?
- You can receive news and alerts related to safety, security, and preparedness from across all IU campuses.
- Who may receive these email updates?
- Everyone. Anyone with a valid email address is welcome to subscribe to our email updates.
- Is this the same as IU Notify? How can I make sure I receive emergency notifications?
- No, this is not a replacement for IU Notify, but rather, a supplement. This is designed so that general members of the public may receive safety, security, and preparedness related information from IU.
IU students, staff, and faculty will receive emergency alerts and notifications via IU Notify. Ensure your contact information is up-to-date in OneStart.
- How can I unsubscribe from email notifications?
When you subscribe to these alerts, your email address is used only for that purpose; we will not give, loan, sell, or otherwise transfer your information to any other party, including others at IU.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Campus Safety Alerts, please visit our Unsubscribe page.