Request Assistance

Request assistance from the Office of Environmental Health and Safety via one of the following forms:

For requests from IUB, IUE, IUK, IUN, IUS, and IUSB, visit:

For requests from IUPUI, visit:

Related Blog Posts

  • Being exposed to the cold for prolonged periods of time is inherently dangerous, so prepare and know the signs of stress from the cold.
  • CDC announces that this year's flu season may be severe; vaccinations recommended
  • Measles information, contact information, and situation report for the system