Traffic Alert for Friday evening, May 2nd and Saturday, May 3rd 2014
We want to remind you that the “One America 500 Festival Mini-Marathon” will be held on Saturday, May 3rd. Set-up for the race may affect traffic on major streets Friday evening and the Saturday event will greatly affect both traffic and parking on-campus.
- New York St. (east of University Blvd.) will be closed beginning Friday, May 2rd at 6:00 p.m. through Saturday at 2:00 p.m.
- The race will begin at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 3rd near the corner of West and Washington Streets.
- Both Blackford and California Streets south of Vermont St. will be closed during this time.
- West St. will be closed from Ohio to Michigan St from 2:00 a.m. on Saturday through 2:00 p.m. on Saturday afternoon.
- West St. will be closed from Washington St. to Ohio from Saturday at 3:30 a.m. and should re-open at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.