Alcohol and Drugs
The topics of Alcohol and Drugs are taken very seriously by the IU Police Department. We offer several programs to address these issues as well as others. We offer highly trained officers to speak to you and your group. For more information on these programs and others, visit the Community Programs.
The IU Police Depatment is proactive in its efforts to combat the illegal use of alcohol and drugs. Our strategy is a two pronged effort: Education and Enforcement. Students are held accountable for their actions through the IU Judicial Systems as well as the Laws of Indiana.
- Alcohol and the Body
- Indiana Prevention Resource Center
- Alcohol Drug Information Center
- Indiana Coalition to Reduce Underage Drinking
- Indiana Youth Institute
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminstration
- The Council on Alcohol and Drugs
- The National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
- Talking with Kids about Alcohol and Drugs
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention
- College Drinking: Changing the Culture
- Office of National Drug Control Policy