Emergency plans for Indiana University campuses provide a range of information, including evacuation and tornado procedures, emergency shut down procedures and personnel for hazardous equipment, hazmat storage contacts, and information, communications plans and building Emergency Control Committee members.
Here is information about how emergency plans for difference campuses can be accessed. The list will be updated as information becomes available.
- IU Bloomington: Plans for many buildings can be found here. Check with your building contact if you cannot access a plan for your building.
- IUPUI: If you'd like to see the Building Emergency Action Plan for your building, reach out to Kate Dorrity, Emergency Management Coordinator.
- IU Kokomo: Plans are available through the Emergency Preparedness webpage, by selecting Action Plans for the dropdown menu for Preparedness.
- IU Southeast: Here are Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures. Each building entrance has a floor plan that indicates the location of severe weather shelters.
- IU South Bend: The campus has an Emergency Procedures Guide and a location guide for several weather shelters.
- IU Northwest: The Emergency Action Plan for the campus and some buildings is online.
- IUPUC: If you'd like to see the Building Emergency Action Plan for your building, reach out to Kate Dorrity, Emergency Management Coordinator.