Certificates of completion can be printed from E Training. Following these instructions to print your certificate:
- Navigate to your IU Expand dashboard using either of the following methods:
- From the IU Expand login portal, click Log-in. If prompted, enter your IU username and passphrase.
- From the IU Expand "E-Training" page:
- If you already logged in, in the top right corner, click your name, and then from the drop-down list, click Student Dashboard.
- If you are not already logged in, in the top right corner, click Log-in. You will be redirected to the IU Expand log-in portal. On this page, click Log-in, and then enter your IU username and passphrase.
- View your transcript: To view a transcript (in PDF format) listing your enrolled, completed, and in-progress courses, the number of credits you have earned, and the number of credits you have available to earn, in the top right, under your name and the IU Expand drop-down menu, click PDF Transcript.
- View/download certificates: To view or download a certificate you earned for completing a certificate-based course, click Completed, find the appropriate course, and then click or