Indiana University owns nearly 8,000 acres of land throughout the state. We have guidelines and procedures to help you be a good steward of the environment, whether you’re walking through undeveloped woodlands or working in a state-of-the-art science building.
- How you can help protect air quality and water quality on our campuses and in our communities
- How to handle a spill of petroleum products or other hazardous materials
- How to properly dispose of waste
- How to safely transport hazardous materials on campus, between campuses, and to and from work sites
- How you can help protect and support vulnerable natural areas on our campuses such as wetlands